- 1 1. Chicken Dumplings Soup
- 2 2. Tangy Tomato Soup
- 3 3. Healing Herbal Potion
- 4 4. Vegan Winter Vegetable Soup
- 5 Final Words
Soups are the best-of-both-worlds type of food. They are healthy and tasty because of all the vegetables, herbs and spices in them. Besides, they are easy to eat, as you just have to gulp a spoonful to enjoy a flavorful heavenly pleasure. One might think soup is the perfect way to never tamper.
But what if you mix just one herb to upgrade your soup game?
Yes, you can take your soup to the next level by adding the good ol’ cannabis in it. This will be not just food, but also an experience to have. The ingredients of the soup will treat your tastebuds, whereas the cannabis will take you high. Isn’t it a fantastic way to spend a lazy winter afternoon?
Here are four delicious cannabis-infused soup recipes to stay warm in winter.
1. Chicken Dumplings Soup
The definition of ‘comfort food’ begins with the recipe of chicken soup or stew. When it comes to brewing this magic potion, everyone has their recipe. You can craft your own recipe or cannabis-infused soup. You just have to buy the herb from the Just Cannabis Store. However, if you are newly exploring this territory, here is one easy recipe for you.
- Chicken: 1lb
- Chicken Broth: 5-6 cups
- Vegetables: Whatever you like
- Egg: 1
- Milk: 2 cups
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Herbs and spices of your choice
- Butter: 3-4 teaspoons
- Dried cannabis flowers
- Make a fine powder of cannabis flowers.
- Boil water in a saucepan, and add butter slabs when bubbles appear. Let it melt and then cool down by lowering the heat.
- Add powdered cannabis to the butter. Slowly cook the mixture for around 2 to 3 hours. Never let it boil.
- When the butter changes color to dark and appears thick, turn off the heat.
- Filter the mixture through a cheesecloth. Your Canna-butter is now ready.
- Cook the chicken, broth, and vegetables in a large pot on medium heat to cook the chicken properly.
- Remove chicken from the stew to peel the meat from the bones. Return the meat to the soup pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix eggs, herbs, and butter in the thick batter.
- Make balls from the batter.
- Place the dumplings for soup, cover, and let them cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and enjoy your soup.
2. Tangy Tomato Soup
The simplicity of this soup is what makes it incredibly delicious. The comforting flavors of tomato soup work just fine to warm up the cold winter. But when you combine it with cannabis, the result is just marvelous. So, here is the recipe.
- Cannabutter: 4 tablespoons
- Salted Butter
- Tomato puree: 1 can
- Broth of your preference
- Basil and Oregano
- Heavy Cream: 1 ½ cups
- Carrots, celery, and onions
- Chopped Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a big saucepan. Add finely chopped vegetables and garlic in butter and let them cook.
- Add tomato puree, broth, and herbs to the pan. Cook the soup on medium heat until reduced to half.
- Bring the soup to room temperature. Add cream and combine using the blender.
- Keep the blended soup on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add Cannabutter and stir until everything combines.
- Enjoy the soup with saltines and a dollop of sour cream on top.
3. Healing Herbal Potion
When you brew herbs like ginger and turmeric with cannabis-infused honey, the result is terrific healing soup. The cannabinoids from cannabis are extremely good for the body. They may offer benefits like decreased pain and inflammation. Besides, the cannabidiol (CBD) from cannabis may also induce its relaxing effects.
- Ginger root
- Turmeric powder: 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice
- Herb tea of your choice
- Water: 6 cups
- Cannabis leaves
- Put the honey in a saucepan and simmer it.
- Make a bag of cannabis leaves in cheesecloth.
- Tie the cannabis bag in the simmering honey and let it cook for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cooldown and squeeze the honey from the bag.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
Healing herbal soup:
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Lower the heat and add all the herbs to it. Simmer the mixture for half-hour.
- Turn off the heat. Add the Canna-honey in partially hot soup and stir gently.
- Let the mixture steep on the stove overnight.
- Next morning, warm up and enjoy the healing herbal potion.
4. Vegan Winter Vegetable Soup
Make this soup when you plan on using all the vegetables sitting at the bottom of your refrigerator.
- Vegetables and beans of your choice
- Cannabutter: 4 Tablespoons
- Butter: 2 Tablespoons
- Salt, pepper and seasoning
- Put butter in a saucepan and saute all vegetables.
- Add vegetables and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cannabutter. Simmer for 20 minutes and enjoy your winter vegetable soup.
Cannabis-infused soups are one of the best things to have on cold winter days. They are easy to make, and you don’t have to be a kitchen expert to make them. You can enjoy the goodness of cannabis and your favorite ingredients just by making a bowl of Canna-soups.